Thank you for joining us on Monday night for another eye-opening Practice Engagement Program webinar!
Just in case you missed it, here is a brief overview of the content... (as always, webinar recordings and presentations PDFs are available for Pinnacle practices and PEP subscribers in the member-only library). If you haven’t logged in for a while, what are you waiting for?
- Finding and keeping “good help” and when to outsource (limiting bodies and personality conflicts in the office)
- Preparing for practice growth (cultivating a positive work environment, encouraging TEAMwork and limiting micro-management)
- Working ON your practice instead of just IN it (less clinic hours, more control)
- The true cost of credit card processing and if you're being overcharged
- The only way to know is to run an analysis of your statement.
- Left unattended, many processors increase your rates over time. This can become very expensive over time (resulting in multiple percentage points).
- The truth about Square (paying high premiums for “ease of use”).
As offered during the webinar, Jake Aronson of Pair Payments will perform a complimentary cost analysis to determine what you are actually paying and show you how much you could save with other processing options. Here is how to begin the process:
Go to www.pairpayments.com/practices and submit your statement.
If you have trouble submitting through the website, cannot locate your statement or feel more comfortable contacting Jake directly you may do so via email: email@example.com or by calling: 833-968-7767
Stay tuned for the “Save the Date” email announcing our second June webinar as well as an exciting new concept “Pinnacle Pop-ups”, coming this Fall!